Friday, November 9, 2012

Monju Bosatsu

Monju Bosatsu

In Asia the god of Wisdom is
Monju who brought to Japan
Buddhism and same sex love

Watching the blue blood in my
Vein course its way from my finger
Up my wrist to my arm I think

What wisdom has same sex love
Given me from those who have loved
My mind enough to hold my flesh

Easy enough when I shared youth
The swagger and vim the elan vital
When I married mind and body

Now yet attracted to myself my blood filled
Hand my loins my penis still erect I am
Loved by others for mind alone not flesh

What has a Buddhist deity to offer me
Bodhisattva will you reach out and hold me
As I have come to need or must I relinquish

All Desire even my own love of self
Let go of otherness let go of all the lovers
Who'd have my spirit alone until my breath

Is gone

No comments: