Saturday, May 11, 2013

Irrational numbers and the end of time


Irrational Numbers and the End of Time

Is it not 1969 am I yet on the sunshine

acid trip  LSD with the touch of strychnine 
from the sacred tree am I yet your lover 
the boy you give a hand job  
never being one for subtleties 
am I not in my bath today still swishing 
on acid with all the blood and bath water 
intermingling as pulsing hairs on my arm 
sway in the waves of the effervescent water 
no noticeable difference until I gaze into the
looking glass at that wizened old wizard's face
that white beard wild hairs every which way
underneath it all the same smile of bliss beyond
hallucination as when we were peaking and
you were coming simultaneously with me
is it not now is it not right now
are this aging man's tears not the same as yours 
twenty-two a year older than I 
tripping as you hold my cock erect
not knowing what to do with it 
the way he caressed me my elder lover '69
for the past and the future are illusions
I knew it on acid and I know it on wine
there is only the present moment
love manifests itself timeless in our kiss
yours and mine your uneasiness my uneasiness
your joy my joy and all the quest for permanence
when permanence is what we've had all along 
as we let go of the delusion of time 
irrational numbers dissolving as we admit
an identity in you in me your hand in mine
eye to eye head to head song to song

Jack 5-11-13


No comments: