Monday, April 4, 2011

My Type (a work in progress)


My Type    (A Work in Progress)


Where shall I begin

Flamenco dancer
Wet dream at  thirteen
Dancing up against me
Under the live oak tree
Shaking her red ruffled dress
Stomping her feet in the grass
Until I ejaculate

The boy at  Episcopal camp
Bedding me a night of mutual
Masturbation
Pretty pearls of metaphor
And discarded innocence
Hairless chest abs of 15
Eyes of wonder skin with sheen

Scarlet blond hair delicate neck
Presenting herself to me on our bus
Across the hills of Virginia
Lucious lips invent a story of her life
A month later sweet as honey
She finishes  her virginity and mine
Melting like ice cream on the cone

Playing Chopin all passion Botticelli's
Pianist with El Greco's  fingers
Hard as his keys and as white in the moonlight
Grace as he emerges from the salt sea
As we open up ourselves on the beach
Jacksonville
Six hot weeks of nocturnes

And so they go the images of my
Memory my dreams my existential
Embodiments Afro-American to Zapotec
Not the ontology of desire
Not want not need
Now my type dives  in over our heads
Flowing with  music  penetrating with words

Jack 4/5/'11

------ 

No comments: